COMMUNITY

Boston Yoga community description goes here.

Personal Story: Claiming Kindness

I consider myself fortunate... since losing my paternal grandmother at the age of seventeen, it wasn’t until my third decade of life that I experienced another loss of a loved one. Then [...]

By | December 12th, 2016|Cause & Activism, COMMUNITY, PRACTICE|

Willa’s World… Meet Willa Worsfold

Pause, notice, live as if THIS is all there is. Willa Worsfold loves what she does.  That passion may have something to do with the standing room only yoga classes she leads in and [...]

By | December 12th, 2016|Yoga Teachers|

Grace Land – Pioneering Family Wellness at Boston Children’s Hospital

We are not trying to learn to stand on our heads in these classes we offer. It's about teaching patients and their families to stand on their own two feet. Program [...]

By | December 8th, 2016|Cause & Activism, COMMUNITY, Yoga, Yoga Therapy|

Gentle on His Mind – J. Brown on Moving with Breath

Slow it down.  Make it simpler.  Make it softer.  What is serving you today? Slow it down.  Make it simpler.  Make it softer.  What is serving you today?  These are [...]

By | November 28th, 2016|PRACTICE, Yoga Teachers|

Feeling Grateful at Sadhana Boston

Some of the cast and crew at Sadhana Yoga You'll find the  all new Sadhana Yoga tucked along Worcester Street, among the artisnal shops and restaurants of the city's  South [...]

By | November 21st, 2016|COMMUNITY, PRACTICE, Yoga Teachers|

Deepening Your Practice: The Gifts of Yoga & Writing

Both yoga and writing are a practice, a salve, and an exploration. A way to connect us more deeply to ourselves, make sense of our human experiences and, in [...]

By | November 15th, 2016|COMMUNITY, LIFE + STYLE, Yoga Teachers|

Okay, This Too…

As we learned from the events of this past week, we get what we get... and, oftentimes it's not what we want.  In his weekly (Insight Meditation Communtiy of [...]

By | November 14th, 2016|COMMUNITY|

Claiming It… In the Kitchen at Harvest with Tyler Kinnett

Harvard Square is peppered with its share of rich traditions, academic and otherwise.  Among its many institutions sits Harvest, one of the Greater Boston area's long celebrated restaurants. As it basks in [...]

By | November 9th, 2016|PRACTICE, Restaurants|

Stryde On at Boston’s First Indoor Running Studio

One who seeks sweat. One who finds happiness in hard work. One who finds strength in their squad and energy from their tribe. One who finds glory in [...]

By | November 7th, 2016|COMMUNITY, PRACTICE, Studios|

Meet Vyda Bielkus of Health Yoga Life

Bliss to me is feeling totally alive, so ustrasana is my bliss pose.  The fire of this deep back bend transforms anything that is stuck! We first met Vyda Bielkus [...]

By | October 18th, 2016|PRACTICE, Yoga Teachers|