Nestled in 36 acres of serene woodlands, northwest of Boston, The Spa at Stonehedge features its own facility complete with an indoor/outdoor heated pool, steam room, sauna and a full array of spa treatments. Whether you work in the area, or are just seeking a quick escape, this fall the property has the perfect lunchtime escape! Available for bookings 11am – 4pm Monday – Friday through the end of this month, guests can pair a 25 minute massage treatment with a Spa Lunch at Stonehedge. Your afternoon will find you refreshed, reset and ready to conquer the rest of your work day!
And if you’re seeking to extend your escape, Stonehedge is currently offering custom overnight yoga escapes. These getaway packages include:
- One night stay (double occupancy)… Suites with Jacuzzi, fireplaces, and moonlit porches are also available.
- Breakfast for two
- Dinner for two at the Inn’s NoLo Bistro
- Full use of the property’s spa facilities, including their four-season pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Your choice of the following one hour private yoga session:
- Yoga Basics – a beginner introduction to yogic breathing and movement, including a guided meditation.
- Gentle Energizing Yoga – a gentle flow of postures and breathing, designed to balance the energy and awaken the body to leave you feeling energized and renewed.
- Candlelight Gentle Yoga & Meditation – a slow-moving practice with focus on calming the spirit and relaxing the body. This practice, set to candlelight and meditative music, is an excellent way to find peace and calm at the end of the day.
- Hatha Flow – a well-balanced yoga flow with focus on alignment & form. A great practice to improve strength, increase join mobility and boost immunity.
- Vinyasa Flow – a practice to synchronize movement with the power of breath, flowing smoothly from posture to posture to energize the body, and improve strength, balance and flexibility.
The Stonehenge Inn and Spa is open daily, and is located at 160 Pawtucket Boulevard in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts.