The state of Bliss as we define it is a dynamic state or phenomenon. How do we know this? Years of experimentation, following paths, finding teachers, working at it and surrendering into it. People do not get to a state of Bliss and just stay there, particularly in busy urban areas in which many of us choose to live. Daily practice is the key to maintaining the dynamic state of balance that involves frequently correcting and adjusting. The purpose of the work at Find Bliss is to be able to access the state or a level of Bliss as you define it at any moment.
What you will get from participating in the journey at Find Bliss:
– Realize that there is something called a state of Bliss and that it is available to everyone, everywhere.
– Begin to gain access to this state by first defining Bliss for yourself.
– Deepen your understanding, definition and experience of Bliss.
– Understand that the demands of everyday life(unless you live in a cave and we’re not sure about that either) can throw you out of balance and dull that essence or vibration experience we call Bliss.
– You will develop a set of tools that can assist you and bring you back in balance and return or increase the feeling of Bliss.
One of the first things we need to do is help you define Bliss for yourself and to recall a time or times when you were as close to this perfect state of being as you can imagine.
Let’s start with some simple dictionary definitions of some terms that we will be using in our discussions of Bliss and that might help you get started;
Bliss: Supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment.
The joy of heaven. Heaven; paradise: the road to eternal bliss.
Archaic. a cause of great joy or happiness.
Balance: A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
Integrity: The state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship’s hull.
Vitality: Exuberant physical strength or mental vigor: a person of great vitality. Capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence: the vitality of an institution.
Power to live or grow: the vitality of a language. Vital force or principle.
Authenticity: The quality of being authentic; genuineness.
Serenity: The state or quality of being serene, calm, or tranquil.
Inspired: Aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence.
Passion: Any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, strong amorous feeling or desire; love; a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. Boundless enthusiasm.
Joy: The emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying.
Now that you have some idea what you are looking for we can begin the process of defining it for yourself. Part two includes some questions to assist you in this process.
Getting Started Series
1. Define Your Bliss
2. Questions To Help Define Your Bliss
3. Building Your Stress Reduction Toolbox
4. Creating and Refining Your Daily Practices
5. Setting Up Your Kitchen To Win
6. Preparing Your Bedroom and Yourself For Sleep
7. Making Sure Your Career is a Bridge To Somewhere
8. Your Money Matters