suzanne_borgioli_boston_yoga_web

Suzanne Borgioli has been practicing yoga for some twenty five years.  Most days you can find her sharing the merit at Giving Tree Yoga and Wellness, an “extension of her heart” she founded and has grown immeasurably since its inception in 2012.  This past fall, Giving Tree opened its doors in a brand new street level location in downtown Haverhill. “Giving Tree Yoga & Wellness is a collection of practitioners & facilitators coming together to learn, educate and heal the mind, body & spirit through self care & joy,” reads their website.  With their integrated approach to wellness, Giving Tree has a perpetually full plate of rich workshops and specialty classes which truly welcome all.  Don’t miss Suzanne’s weekly Thursday evening Restorative Class with Essential Oils and Healing Touch.

wind up…  how do you wind up, prepare for the week ahead?

i take a late afternoon sunday drive to tendercrop farm in newbury where i buy all of my produce & grocery list essentials

and, when you need to exhale…  what’s your other direction?

quilting on paper

favorite high powered snack? 

Revitalive Evergreen Smoothie

the sound of music…   you have room for 5 tracks on your playlist, they are? 

wrong way, by sublime

stoned on shiva, by steve gold,

hunger strike, by temple of the dog

desert rose, by sting

purnamadah, by Shantala

your bible…  what one book do you turn to time and time again for inspiration?

that’s a tough one!  for spiritual reinforcement… woman’s power to heal, by maya tiwari

lastly, what makes you happy?

watching my children play together and hearing their sweet laughter

Giving Tree Yoga and Wellness is conveniently located on the (Haverhill Line) commuter rail at 129 Essex Street.  They offer classes and workshops seven days a week.